Dun Valley Broadband Group public meeting
Tuesday 11 June 2013 at 19:30
THE DUN VALLEY BROADBAND GROUP
Supporting the introduction of pure fibre
superfast broadband to our villages.
It’s decision time!
The Gigaclear programme will only proceed if 30% of homes in the project area place orders now.
It’s a win-win situation
Installing Gigaclear’s pure fibre broadband will:
- Give you a lightning speed future-proof broadband connection
- Allow cheap and high quality phone calls
- Increase your property’s value
- Allow high definition video calls to friends and family
- Allow real-time online HDTV without buffering
- Ensure that you’re properly equipped to take advantage of future online services such as telemedicine.
The next local meeting to discuss the Gigaclear plan takes place on Tuesday June 11th in Farley Village Hall, from 19:30 to 21:00.
For more information, see the DVBG website
or you can write to:
Farley Village Hall