Farley and The Grimsteads Flower & Vegetable Show
Saturday 13 August 2022 at 09:00
FARLEY AND THE GRIMSTEADS GARDEN CLUB FLOWER AND VEGETABLE SHOW
Saturday 13th August 2022 at Farley Village Hall
Please read full schedule here.
1. All exhibits must be the bona-fide work/effort of the exhibitor. Breaking the rule will result in disqualification.
2. Should any exhibit not be of sufficient merit the judge may withdraw the prize.
3. Unless the exact number of articles mentioned in the schedule are shown the exhibit will be disqualified.
4. All exhibits to be in the Village Hall and arranged by 10.30am on the day of the show.
The Hall will be open at 9.00am, ready for judging at 11.00am.
Only members of the committee may be in the Hall during judging.
The Village Hall will re-open at 2.30pm for viewing.
5. No exhibits to be removed before 4.30pm.
6. All entries must be made on the form provided.
7. All entries will be 20p each.
8. The committee will take every care of the exhibits but will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
9. No one person may submit more than one entry in each class.
10. In all cases the decision of the judges and committee must be accepted as final.
PLEASE NOTE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES TUESDAY 9TH AUGUST 2022
Please read the rules in the schedule carefully, Each entry per Class is 20p.
We will be at the Hook and Glove on Tuesday 9th August from 6.00pm to 8.00pm to collect your entry forms.
Please note that following the show there will be a BBQ at Granary Barn, Church Road, Farley from 3.00pm. All invited and request that you bring a plate of salad or a pudding (we will provide drinks and BBQ food). Please let Jackie or Diane know if you are able to attend and whether you are able to bring anything.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 712689 or
Diane email@example.com 712400
Farley Village Hall