On Pitton Village Hall Field A new event this year! The Guides are running a worm charming competition – do come and support them – it promises to be a lot of fun! Cost of entry £2.50. Ice Cream will be available to buy.
STOP PRESS!! You can buy a joint ticket for this event and Tuesday’s Bingo evening at £4 per head – Bargain!! Tickets available from Nicki McCarney at Lavender Cottage, or on the night.
You may use:
– any form of vibration to get the worms out of the ground
– any form of music to charm the worms out of the earth
– a normal garden fork stuck into the ground and vibrated by any manual means.
– a piece of wood, smoothed or notched, to strike or fiddle the handle of the garden fork to assist vibration.
You may not:
– dig worms out of the ground
– use water or any form of liquid to stimulate worms
– collect worms from any other plot